Are You Missing Out?

 



A question I ask myself sometimes is "What things am I missing out on without knowing?". Something in me is calling out for much more. 

When God created Eden, it was a lush garden paradise, a land of delight, there were all kinds of beautiful trees, so much gold, pearls, onyx, and lots more. It was so beautiful far beyond what we could imagine. God then placed Adam in this paradise and said "My good friend, I am handing this paradise over to you to manage, you can enjoy and manage as you see fit but do not eat from the tree of good and evil". 

And just like that, little old Adam was in charge of the most beautiful paradise. Now I notice Adam did not ask for this paradise. God just felt he needed this kind of paradise. God is like "This kind of paradise is the best for my little Adam". lol😅

Adam did not ask for Eve too. God is like ...hmmm! " my little Adam seems bored and lonely, let's give him a nice surprise"

The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him. Gen 2:18

And Adam slept and woke up to a nice surprise. He was definitely excited.😄😄😄😄

I realize even though Adam did not know that he needed these things. God did them for his little Adam's pleasure. God's heart towards Adam is so loving and beautiful.

I know Adam was kicked out of Eden but now that Christ has restored our relationship with God and made it even better. I need to go find my Eden.😔😔😔

If God was so intentional about Adam. Then God is even more intentional about us because He paid a huge price to redeem us.

I believe there is so much God has prepared for us just like He did for Adam but somehow. We find ourselves wandering unable to find Eden.

I do not want to get to heaven and realize Eden was right beside me the whole time. lol 😠. What do you say we have a long discussion with God about this Eden matter?  I am definitely in!


Please subscribe, Let us bless you with a cup of brilliant faith tea.





Comments

  1. So well said sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece and stay blessed!😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice read and a reminder to look for and not ignore our God given Eden.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christ Called Me off the Minaret ( A muslims conversion to Christianity): A Must Read

Making others better is a boomerang