Tuesday 30 June 2015

I Am Blind Like That

I Am Blind Like That

I believe in God. He is my sovereign, the Almighty, the Creator of the heavens and the earth, my God.

I follow the edicts and commandments of God to the best of my ability. If God says this is ugly, then to me it is ugly, if He says this is good then I agree that it's good, if God says this is beautiful, then I say it is beautiful, if God says this is dirty no matter how clean it is to me, I say it is dirty too. If God says it is then it is. No more, No less. If God says its 30%  dark, even if my brain says it's 40% and I can see a lot of light ,I still say No it's 30%.

I have no higher thoughts than God. No matter how smart I think I am,how logical or how creative, I bow to the one who knows it all. 

Yes I may not know all about God but I know He is a good God and He loves me so that's enough for me. Besides if I knew everything about God then what makes Him God?

I don't need to ask or to question God because how smart are humans anyway? We are still discovering things about the human body even though humans have been on earth for over a million years. We are still digging the ground for evidence of the past and trying to piece the puzzles together. We are still discovering creatures. We haven't even reached the ocean floors. We haven't touched the sun. No human has even created a distinct creature even if it's an ant. Doctors have to divide the human body and specialize in each part but yet a neurologist that has been studying the brain for years is still discovering new things, an orthopedic is still discovering new things about the human skeleton and bone, we still have the 7 wonders of the world, we witness unexplained happenings, miracles, mysteries.

So please tell me again why I should not agree with God.? When any human can do a quarter of what God has done. His creation of the world, humans, Infact everything then you can question my blind follower-ship until then I remain blind, daft, deaf and a foolish foolish sheep following my one true Shepherd.

Written by Kachi

No comments:

Post a Comment