Thursday 6 August 2015

Jesus in Your Boat!


Jesus in Your Boat

If I am with Jesus, there shouldn't be a storm.Christianity is not a playground but a battle ground. It is Warfare! Smooth life is a distortion of the gospel. We will face problems and pain but it will never sink you because Jesus is in your boat. Don't ever let the presence of a storm make you doubt the presence of God.  The storm will rock u but it will not sink you. You are in d storm with His presence and for his purposes. It was Jesus's idea for disciples  to get to the other side. So Jesus knew there would be a storm.They were not in the storm because they were out of Gods will but because they were in Gods will. James1:2-4

In psalm 23: David understands that the presence of God is always with him " though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for thou are with me, thy rod and thy staff. Thou comfort me..."

You are in middle of a test, why does a good teacher test you? So u can move to a new level.Sometimes the difference between  where you  are and where God wants you to be might be a storm.

Scripture implies that Christians seasoned by heartache are the heroes most likely to be entrusted with the divine grace to comfort others (2 Corinthians 1:3-4).

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Matthew 18:14 

Though it may not seem possible at the time, God does not allow pain without purpose

Written by Kachi






No comments:

Post a Comment