Monday 5 October 2015

Must Have I


Must Have I

“My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me” Jn.10:27.

The Supernatural: Simply put, the supernatural means the natural that is super and in plain language, the unseen world. There is a world that cannot be seen and the world that cannot be seen is so active it is unbelievable. In the unseen world there are two things that I want you to know and that you have to develop. The first is the ability to hear heavenly conversations. Every child of God should be able to hear God. You should be able to hear your Father that is what makes you a son. The ability to listen in on spiritual conversations is so powerful. When I am discipling people I make a lot of effort to make sure that they can hear God by themselves. It is because when you can hear God by yourself a lot of things are solved. In fact, one of the most important question you will ever have to answer in your life is what is God saying? In your career - what is God saying? In your business - what is God saying. You want to get married to that person, what is God saying? You are upset and you want to make a decision, what is God saying? It is one of the most, if not the most important question you will ever have to answer.

“There once was a man named Job who lived in the land of Uz. He was blameless—a man of complete integrity. He feared God and stayed away from evil… One day the members of the heavenly court came to present themselves before the Lord, and the accuser, satan, came with them. “Where have you come from?” the Lord asked satan. satan answered the Lord, “I have been patrolling the earth, watching everything that’s going on.” Then the Lord asked satan, “Have you noticed my servant Job? He is the finest man in all the earth. He is blameless—a man of complete integrity. He fears God and stays away from evil.” Satan replied to the Lord, “Yes, but Job has good reason to fear God. You have always put a wall of protection around him and his home and his property. You have made him prosper in everything he does. Look how rich he is! But reach out and take away everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face!” Job 1:1, 6-11.

I am praying that the wall of protection around you will not go down. The important thing here for you and I is a conversation was going on about Job’s life in heaven and Job did not have a clue. What do you think would have happened when the heavenly host gathered, if Job could gain access to the Presence of God and listen in, what do you think would have happened? Would that have changed something? You have to be able to listen in to heavenly conversations.

Prayer: Holy Spirit, please give me the ability to listen in to spiritual conversations concerning me and my sphere of influence, in Jesus Name.


Credit: God's Favorite House

No comments:

Post a Comment