Wednesday 26 October 2016

I AM MYSTERIOUS!

I AM MYSTERIOUS!


I am mysterious! I am a Terrorist! I eat flesh and drink blood! I am an Overcomer!

Everything about the Kingdom of God is mysterious. Our Angels who are assigned to minister to us cannot be seen but they are there. We feed on the flesh and blood of our Master Jesus when we take communion. We as Christians are drinkers of the blood and eaters of the precious blood and body of Christ. We eat spiritual food that is greater than any spiritual food even that of witches and wizards.

1 Tim3:16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Satan has told us lies to make us afraid. He tries to get us to believe he is a mystery that he knows everything about us. That is not true!.   We are the mysterious beings. The bible says in 1 Corinthians 2:16
 "Who can know the LORD's thoughts? Who knows enough to teach him?" But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ".
The devil cannot know our mind or thoughts because we have the mind of Christ. The devil does not know what we are capable of.

Remember that the bible says in 1 Cor 2:8  "which none of the rulers of this world has known. For had they known it, they wouldn't have crucified the Lord of glory"

If Satan had known what he was doing when he crucified the Lord of glory, he would have never done it. He thought the crucifixion was his greatest victory, but it was actually his ultimate defeat.

God says in Isaiah 43:1

1Now, this is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid, because I have reclaimed you. I have called you by name; you are mine.
2When you go through the sea, I am with you. When you go through rivers, they will not sweep you away. When you walk through fire, you will not be burned, and the flames will not harm you.
3I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. Egypt is the ransom I exchanged for you. Sudan and Seba are the price I paid for you.
4Since you are precious to me, you are honored and I love you. I will exchange others for you. Nations will be the price I pay for your life.

Now if God has claimed you as His!  He paid the price for us. So Who should terrorize who? WE ARE MYSTERIOUS BEINGS IN CHRIST!

Written by Kachi

No comments:

Post a Comment