Thursday 21 March 2013

God is not mad at you

Basic Scripture: Romans 8:31-39

People are experts at analysing and making conclusions. Some people may have looked at you and told you, ‘you will never amount to anything in life,’ ‘you will never achieve this or that’;  they may have told you, ‘your father is poor, you will never be able to afford that.‘You cannot afford to allow those negative words and labels limit you. What kind of life do you really want to live? Is it the kind of life that people say you can live?, or the kind of life that God says you can live?For many years, Albert Einstein was despised and looked down upon by his school teacher. The Teacher told Alberts father, “ he will never be able to lerarn…”This same Albert went on to be one of the greatest scientists the world has ever produced. You cannot afford to wear the labels that people are trying to put on you.People will always try to label you as a victim, telling you what you cannot do.Maybe you have been wearing some of these negative labels for long and it has been limiting you, you need to put off those labels and begin to clothe yourself with what God has said about you.You are a victor. You are not a loser, you are a winner. God is not mad at you, He is in love with you. The Bible asks: “if God be for us, who can  be against us?”If the whole world looks at you and says that you are a failure, don’t give up on yourself until you hear what God has to say about you. As far as God is concerned, you are not a failure. You are a winner.When he gave birth to  you, He put the seed of victory in you.The same power and ability that God has to win and excel in life has been born in you.Hold your head high. Your destiny is not in the hands of people, it is in the hands of God. Laugh a lot today and this week.

Prayer points:

1  Pray generally as you’ve been ministered to by today’s reading.
2. Say aloud: “Let the champion in me arise today. Wake up from your slumber O champion. No more sleeping. Wake up from your slumber o champion. No more sleeping. Wake up and fulfill your destiny. Become all that you were born to be.”
3. I put off every evil label and tag that the enemy has put on me. I refuse to answer every evil and negative name again.
4. Enough is enough. I am what God calls me; I declare that I can do what God says I can do.
5. Father, clothe me with a winning spirit. I put off every cloak of failure and defeat.
 6. I put off every cloak of disappointment and rejection. I put on the cloak of favor, success and victory.
7. Today is my day. Pray this seriously right now. Pray in Tongues seriously now.

From Stella (Uju)

1 comment:

  1. Very very encouraging. My Father says it,I believe it. It is settled

    ReplyDelete