Friday 3 May 2013

He Changed Her Label!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: MATTHEW 8:5-17; HEBREWS 13:8

Share this testimony also with me:
“ My name is Mrs Edemenaha and I am 33 years old. Pastor, I worked as an usher in the Our Daily Manner ANOINTING SERVICE which took place at the ASABA STADIUM.I said to myself that on the day the pastor is going to meet with us- the workers- I’ll receive my healing.Before now, the doctors said I had gestational diabetes of which I cannot eat what others eat it has been a pain in my mind and to my husband; because of that, my  feet hurt me real bad but after your prayers at the meeting with the ushers up till today, I have been eating those foods the doctors said I should not eat. Before now, I dare not try it. I want to say Glory be to God.

”The devil LIMITED HER TO CERTAIN FOODS but you must know that A LIMITED LIFE UNDER BONDAGE AND SATANIC YOKE! The devil labeled her “LIMITED” but God changed her label to, “ UNLIMITED”.Thank God that she can now eat WHATEVER she desires! When God changes your LABEL, you can do the impossible! And after today’s devotional and at the Ghana International Anointing service titled: EVIL LABEL MUST BURN, you will step into the realm of FREEDOM to do ALL THAT YOUR FATHER GOD HAS DESIGNED FOR YOU! Vs.14 of today’s 1st scripture says: “ And when Jesus was come into Peter’s house, he saw his wife’s mother laid, and sick of fever.”Just as he healed her for Peter’s joy to be full, I see the Lord doing great things for you today.
ANY EVIL LABEL PLACED ON YOU BY THE ENEMY MUST BURN IN JESUS NAME! Get ready and key in wherever you are in the world as I lay hands on everyone present.

PRAYER POINTS:
 -Take your best worship song to Jehovah God.Thank God  for the gift of LIFE and pray about today’s word.
-I uproot whatever will LIMIT my food, my joy, my glory, my power etc, NOW! FATHER LORD, make me UNLIMITED! Change my name from any EVIL LABEL in Jesus name(Pray it 7 times today seriously).
-Decree that your expectation CANNOT be cut off.
Claim your healing, promotion, fruit of the womb, financial release favour and peace NOW.

Written by Uju (Stella)

No comments:

Post a Comment